CALORIES IN COCONUT FLOUR : WHAT SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD I TAKE TO LOSE WEIGHT.
Calories In Coconut Flour
- The flesh of a coconut, esp. when used as food
- The large, oval, brown seed of a tropical palm, consisting of a hard shell lined with edible white flesh and containing a clear liquid. It grows inside a woody husk, surrounded by fiber
- large hard-shelled oval nut with a fibrous husk containing thick white meat surrounding a central cavity filled (when fresh) with fluid or milk
- tall palm tree bearing coconuts as fruits; widely planted throughout the tropics
- The tall palm tree that yields this nut, which grows mainly by coastal beaches and has become naturalized throughout the tropics. Many tropical economies are dependent upon its products, which include copra and coir
- the edible white meat of a coconut; often shredded for use in e.g. cakes and curries
- fine powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a cereal grain
- Fine soft powder obtained by grinding the seeds or roots of starchy vegetables
- cover with flour; "flour fish or meat before frying it"
- A powder obtained by grinding grain, typically wheat, and used to make bread, cakes, and pastry
- Any fine powder
Bob's Red Mill Arrowroot Starch Flour, 20-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4)
All natural. Arrowroot is made from the dried root of a tropical plant. It is a thickening agent that may be used in place of cornstarch. As a thickener, it can be used for soups, sauces and puddings. It has no flavor or its own and is the easiest starch to digest. Arrowroot is best used at the end of your cooking just before boiling, as continued heating will cause it to loose its thickening ability. It is also an excellent ingredient for gluten-free baking or breading. Gluten free. Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an Elisa gluten assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
1 cup/250 mL (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup/125 mL vegetable shortening
3 cups/750 mL sugar
5 eggs, beaten until lemon-colored
3 cups/750 mL all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp/2.5 mL Baking Powder
1 cup/250 mL milk
1 tsp/5 mL Coconut Extract
1 tsp/5 mL Rum Extract
1 tsp/5 mL Butter Extract
1 tsp/5 mL
1 tsp/5 mL Original Double Strength Vanilla Extract
Six-Flavor Glaze (recipe follows)
1/2 cup/125 mL sugar
1/4 cup/60 mL water
1/2 tsp/2.5 mL Coconut Extract
1/2 tsp/2.5 mL Rum Extract
1/2 tsp/2.5 mL Butter Extract
1/2 tsp/2.5 mL
1/2 tsp/2.5 mL Original Double Strength Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp/2.5 mL Almond Extract
Cream together the butter, shortening, and sugar in large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat until smooth. In small bowl, combine flour and baking powder; mix well and set aside. Combine milk and extracts. Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Spoon mixture into a greased 10-inch/25-cm tube (angel food cake) pan. Bake at 325°F/165?C for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or until cake tests do
ne. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Turn cake out of pan onto wire rack, invert again. Place waxed paper under rack to catch glaze drippings. Slowly spoon glaze onto top of hot cake and let glaze drizzle do
wn sides of cake. Let cool completely.
Combine all ingredients in heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Makes 12 servings.
Makes 12 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Protein 7 g
Carbohydrates 83 g
Sodium 180 mg
Fat 27 g
Saturated Fat 13 g
Cholesterol 130 mg
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Coconut weather station
Kaua‘i Marriott Resort, Līhu‘e, Kaua?i.
The coconut, a hIgh-tech weather forecasting instrument! The sign and hanging coconut are gently swaying - an indication that it's "windy". The coconut also felt hot, meaning that sunny weather is forecasted! It was 100% correct! :)
Le Bambole Mk. II Pinhole Camera. Kodak 160 Portra NC. Exposure: f/256 and 3 seconds.
calories in coconut flour
All natural. Made from pure, ground hazelnuts, our all-natural Hazelnut Flour is full of sweet, nutty flavor. It's perfect for adding a rich flavor to all baked goods, from breads and muffins to cakes ad cookies. Substitute up to one-fourth of the recommended flour in your favorite recipe with our Hazelnut Flour. It's low in carbohydrates, and a good source of dietary fiber and protein. Gluten free. Bob's Red Mill products labeled gluten free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an Elisa Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
Related topics: low calorie foods that are filling sample meals for weight loss weight loss for women over 60 how many calories in honey mustard diet guidelines for weight loss i need to lose weight now burn maximum calories how many calories do you burn jogging a mile the calorie count
- (月) 01:17:57|